Palmetto Plating Awarded “Outstanding Manufacturer”
The Chucky Award is presented annually by Alliance Pickens to the “outstanding manufacturer.”
Palmetto Plating received this award in 2009.
Palmetto Plating Co awarded with Products Finishing Top 50 Shops 2015 award
Click link below for more information
Each year Palmetto Plating encourages academic acheivement by presenting scientific
achievement awards to the local high school, middle school, and to the school district.
- Outstanding Senior Science Scholarship – Easley High School
- Outstanding Science Student Scholarship – Gettys Middle School
- First Place, Second Place, and Third Place Awards – Pickens County School District Science Fair
Palmetto Plating also supports athletic acheivement by presenting the
Brooks-Carr award for football.
- Outstanding Senior Football Player – Easley High School
John Cutchin named an Ambassador for Economic Development by the South Carolina Department of Commerce
- On April 9, 2014, John Cutchin was named an Ambassador for Economic Development by the South Carolina Department of Commerce in recognition of his contributions to the manufacturing industry.
Palmetto Plating also supports the following organizations: